Mega tree topper supply / manafacture

fuzbat

New elf
I'm looking to replace my, frankly awful, plywood megatree topper. Does anyone know a good/cheap/reliable supplier who either has them available or will cut one without me having to cough up too many $'s?

Johnnyboy

Full time elf

This is where I got mine, looks like they are out of stock

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Paging @BooY in regards to the above link. He is the manufacturer and may be able to advise on stock availability.
I also use one of these toppers to success.

BooY

Topper Man
Paging @BooY in regards to the above link. He is the manufacturer and may be able to advise on stock availability.
I also use one of these toppers to success.
I wont have anymore in stock this year, i work FIFO as a day job and the current contract doesn't give me a lot of time at home.

BooY

Topper Man
20240202_145703.jpg

I have toppers back in stock.
I do appolgies for having to up the price a little but the steel price has gone up quite a bit since the last batch.

Small 48 hole - $71.50
Large 64/48 hole - $110

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I do appolgies for having to up the price a little but the steel price has gone up quite a bit since the last batch.
There is zero need to apologise for a price rise.....With the way the prices are going in the world so far, these are still fantastic value for money.

fugley

Apprentice elf
im saying that it apears to cheap even to the point of asking about shipping to the other island in NZ